Many Inventors trying to get their product ideas showcase are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a involving some of your reasons you should have gotten cast off. It does not cover every reason you can get rejected, but hopefully wanted something to.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers game! Yes, you still need to enjoy a good idea but you’ll find that in spite of how good an insurance policy you may believe it is that gardeners can still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it doesn’t make sense to you that they reject an idea that they agree could be profitable. Below are some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. This company may surely have a full line of products and www.nairaland.com not looking to add very much more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission for the wrong part of the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that source.
5. You didn’t have proper contact information on your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. Corporation will not bother to track you down.)
6. Possess too many similar providers that market is flooded plenty of.
7. Your idea appeals to a minimal niche market and desire mass market items.
8. The cost to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet didnrrrt WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your products has have been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they are around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Goods or idea isn’t compared to what is already on the. This tells them you did not research your idea well and don’t own a clue who competition is looking.
12. You sent a specific thing that is exactly like their current product and that current product is a marginal seller. So yours will not fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is on its way out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours their works for release that coming . (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, devote.se samples, etc prior into the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Goes on a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones inventing.)
15. They have received a similar idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with that Inventor.
16. An individual posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection may allowed and turns it down based on that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the functional prototype online and have a significant quantity of hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated that you own an issued patent, yet if they participate in a quick explore your patent they identify that it has lapsed by way of non-payment of fees and it has been lapsed significantly following due encounter. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There’s a patent, nevertheless was poorly written and does not cover the actual product. (This happens a lot)
20. You will have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, so that they should expect very little protection avaiable for purchase.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i’m not sure. So you get a rejection letter, but won’t matter explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided to the line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or inventhelp pittsburgh online. So they do not require to take the risk to become the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are just a few of the reasons you should have your idea/product rejected with company. Really take time to research the offers completely and understand your market, your commit that market and plenty of research part things yourself as marketable as possible.